Friday, August 25, 2017

Thanks Coach Card


I had such fun creating with my new Pink and Main Owl Nerds stamp set earlier this week, I had to do one more card with it.  This coach owl will be dropping in on the following challenges:

Pink and Main Challenge (School Theme)

Marker Pop (Back To School)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Back To School)

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (Back To School)

As You Like It Challenge (Fur or Feather and Why?  I love both but if I have to choose then feathers.  I love watching my feathered friends splish splash in the bird baths at my house.)

Cute Card Thursday (Bright Colors)

City Crafter Challenge (Back To School)

Shopping Our Stash (Wood Is Good)

Hand Stamped Sentiments (see sketch below)
Jo's Scrap Shack (Anything Goes)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Pink and Main (Owl Nerds Set)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Clear Glaze -- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic by Plaid Enterprises
Markers-- Spectrum Noir
Cardstock -- Recollections (Red & Yellow), Craftsmith (Blue) and Spectrum Noir (White)
Diecut -- Sizzix (661560)
Washi Tape -- Recollections
Wood Arrow -- The Paper Studio
Sequins -- MultiCraft Imports, Inc.
Pop Dots -- All Night Media



8 comments:

Lucille K said...

Cute and wise Owl. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at City Crafter.

Elaine Stark said...

I love the bright strong colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love the bright colors! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge!

Mimi said...

Awww, such a cute coach card! (I feel ashamed that I don't do these for my kids' coaches all the time...)... Thank you for sharing at SOS this week.

debby4000 said...

Love your sporty back to school card, perfect for the coach.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is brilliant thanks for sharing at craft this week

Brenda said...

I'm late making it around, but so glad I did. This card is darling! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Fab card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)