Tuesday, January 9, 2018

You Are Such A Deer Card

Today was my first "back to normal" day since the holiday season begin back in December.  It was nice getting to be crafty this afternoon.  I used the Christmas present (Silhouette Cameo 3) my daughters surprised me with for this card.  I still have a lot to learn but at least I have figured out how to cut with it.  Once I figure out more about the design software I'll be happy.  The die cut design (Deer In Birch Forest) is from the Silhouette Design store and can be found here.  For a first card using my new Silhouette Cameo though, I was very pleased with it.  My deer are going to be playing at these challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge -- Color Throwdown (Use only kraft, black and white.)

Jingle Belles -- Look What Santa Brought Me (My Santa "daughters" gave me a Silhouette Cameo.)


Just Us Girls (Anything Goes)

ABC Christmas Challenge (A Is For Antlers, B Is For Birds)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Essentials By Ellen (Oh Deer Set)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Die Cuts -- Silhouette Design Store (Deer In Birch Forest)
Cardstock -- Recollections (Kraft, White and Black)
Enamel Dots -- My Mind's Eye
Label Maker & Tape -- Dymo
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M



6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! you have already figured out enough to make this gorgeous card, i think you're doing GREAT with the silhouette! absolutely love how you've combined "irl" products with cutting files! awesome! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun again! ♥

SmilynStef said...

What a super-fun gift ... and awesome woodland scene ... so very glad you joined our first prompt of 2018 at Jingle Belles.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this using the neutral color scheme - great card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Nancy said...

Such a fabulous card! You are going to love your machine and if you have already used it to make this fab card...you are off to a great start! I am determined to use mine more this year! Thanks for being in our gallery this week at Just Us Girls!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just wonderful. You have created a beautiful scene, your design is fabulous! Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad, hope to see you back again soon!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer and Challenge Host
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!

Dorte said...

Wonderful CAS winter card. Thank you for joining this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to se you in february too.
Dorte x