Saturday, September 16, 2017

Coffee To Go? Card

I having such a good time with the Fall Coffee Lover's blog hop that ideas are popping into my head in the middle of the night!  (Big wink!)  Such is the case with this FUN coffee themed llama card.  I was lucky to have a coffee to go stamp image by Art Impressions which fit the llama's back.  I also used three colors of acrylic paint to create the background "strokes."  Hope you like my humorous llama card and thanks for visiting today.  This unique little coffee carrier is going to be playing at:

Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Dream Valley Challenge(Autumn Colours)

Try It On Tuesday (My Friend -- Human/Animal or Imaginary)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (Anything Goes With A Critter)
A Gem Of A Challenge (Fun Outside)
Allsorts (Feels Like Autumn)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Pink and Main (Llamas) and Art Impressions (Coffee Cup To Go)
Alphabet Stamps -- Hampton Art
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Markers -- Staedtler Triplus Color
Acrylic Paint -- Apple Barrel by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
Cardstock -- Recollections
Diecut -- Lawn Fawn (Circle with Cross Stitched Edge)
Round Tag -- Hampton Art
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M


22 comments:

Jerrie said...

What a cute twist on coffee to go! Love it!!

froebelsternchen said...

So lovely and cute! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

Shanna Slater said...

This makes me giggle!! Great job!


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Allie said...

Haha that sentiment is too cute!

Kathleen said...

Super fun image and sentiment. great use of Autumn colours.
Thank you for joining our 'Feels like Autumn' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays. Your card is so cute and its a great design.
Yvonne

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Oh WOW! This card is super creative and fun!! I had a good laugh when I saw this :)

~amy~ said...

So cute! I love all things Llama or alpaca!

Karen Letchworth said...

I've seen it all now. Even llammas need coffee!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Mrs.B said...

A great card,
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Lori Turner said...

OH my hahahha - this is ADORABLE!!! Made me smile!

New Creations said...

Such fun creation, love it!

Lisa said...

omg that llama is so cute and I just LOVE that sentiment... have to take another look at that set!

Becca Yahrling said...

haha That is so adorable! Cute design.

Hetty said...

Such a fun card, how did you think of this!
I love it.

Fikreta said...

so great card!
love it!

Billie A said...

Really cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That's so cute! Love your design.

VanessaB said...

haha. so cute! i love it!

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Eileen said...

I love this! Thanks for the smile.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! It's darn cute!!!