Monday, April 9, 2018

Birthday Squares Card

Hope your Monday has been a good one.  I found a few minutes to craft and made this fun birthday card.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the "happy birthday" die cut squares from red cardstock.  I stamped the word celebrate twice and used my old trusty butterfly punches (thank you Martha Stewart).  ;)  I'm linking this card up at the following challenges:

The Butterfly Challenge (I did five things on the wheel:  the three colors plus two identical items and twine.)

Allsorts Challenge (Be There Or Be Square) 

Always Fun (Anything Goes)

Make My Monday Challenge (Things With Wings)


Diecut Divas (Anything Goes)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamp -- Hampton Art
Ink Pad -- Momento (Teal Zeal)
Cardstocks -- (Thistle Pink, Tomato Red and Teal)
Die Cut -- Silhouette Design Store (Happy Birthday Phrase)
Butterfly Punches -- Martha Stewart Crafts
Twine Cord -- Hemptique

8 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cool card design! Those die cuts are very fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

brenda said...

A very bright and cheery creation, many thanks for joining our 'squares' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

missgailly said...

Cool! Love that Birthday diecut. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Mrs A. said...

Wow, this is really eye catching. I love what you have created and you have used so many of the rkements too. Sorry for delay in commenting I have had a day full of troubles which still are not sorted. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Arlene said...

Nice bright bold colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

susiestacey said...

Super card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ' Be Square' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Amazing card, thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)