Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Rose "Thanks" Card

I found a few minutes to hide in my craft room this afternoon.  :)  I wanted to do a card for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  I used the roses in the photo as my main inspiration.  I also want to enter this card at Die Cut Diva's and their flower challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you found time to do something you love today.  I got to read on my porch and finish my book (The Alice Network which is one of Reese Witherspoon's book selections).   Let the summer reading and crafting begin.  ;)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Hampton Art (SC0754)
Ink Pads -- Clearsnap (Candy Rose Bon Bon) and Momento (Pear Tart)
Sparkle Pen -- Spectrum Noir (Clear)
Cardstock -- Craftsmith and Recollections
Die Cut Background -- Silhouette Design Store
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery
Ribbon -- Michael's Stores, Inc.



2 comments:

Arlene said...

It sounds like your day was wonderful for some crafting and reading time. Sweet card and so feminine. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Lady Joyful said...

Beautiful floral card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT